Friday, December 3, 2010

Pentaco 9 A & B

I started filming this session on the iPhone, but ran out of disk space (I could only get my hands on 16GB model), so I switched over to the Macbook Pro's considerably-lower-quality-but-better-than-nothing camera. The MBP does have the benefit of being having a much wider view, but you just can't argue with 720p.

Here's the first bit of the session (recorded in 720p) where I hit:

22 guiltless; stepping ducking paradox symposium whirl (7 ADDs); I had inspinning symposium twirl off my foot; double spinning osis > stepping far blender > 20 or so contacts.


After the camera switch, I hit a lot of no-plant spinning, including a no-plant double spinning clipper, which was totally fun. Inspinning whirl; fusion - blurrier - paradox torque - etc. at the end, and a couple of classic-me out-of-control catches. The weird looking move after the first blurry dragon fly combo is actual a mixer (double legover). I also used YouTube's AudioSwap feature on this video because the De La were listening to started to annoy me (though at the moment it doesn't appear to have taken).

No comments:

Post a Comment