Monday, October 4, 2010

Video from the past few sessions

Things have slowed down rather dramatically since World's; Dylan left, summer ended, Matt's ankle is still borked. I've gotten really busy with work, but have been dealing with some depression sickness. Life can be a challenge.

On a really positive note, Jeremy Kumbruch has been really getting back into it, and we've been playing 2-3 times a week for the past 2 or so. He's getting his cardio back and is really starting to bust out some amazingly smooth strings. I feel really fortunate to still be playing with Jer after all of these 14 years! I've got a bunch of really nice strings from him from this last session yesterday; if we can ever find the time, I'll make him come over and publish something of it.

I've published a few videos to my youtube since my last post here. It's time to get to work, so without further ado:

Blurry whirling dragon osis, ripper warrior dragon osis, some other stuff ...

Double spin clip - ripwalk - Double spin clip - ripwalk - inpin osis - ripwalk - inpsin osis - drifter?

I was inspired by a hack session earlier in Jonny's backyard, so I decided to try out a barefoot session. It was a lot of fun, and I do think I'll be doing this more often.
Another beautiful summer day ... just a single string here as I was playing myself and not playing well at all.

1 comment:

  1. Your shred looks incredible Allan! it was awesome meeting you at Worlds, hope we meet again someday to shred!

    ReplyDelete